Do you hate rich people?
Do you look at yourself as someone who’s a “good” and “spiritual” but the rich are “bad” and “snobbish”?
Then let me be honest with you…
YOU WILL NEVER BE RICH and you will always have money problems.
I used to be thinking this way.
I mixed MONEY with being GOOD or being SPIRITUAL.
All these are totally different things.
This goes back to all the common programmings of society:
– The good guy is usually poor in most movies: Robin Hood, Superman, Spiderman, Titanic
– People say “money is the root of all evil”. But money is just a form of “energy”. You can use it anyway you want.
YOU GOT TO SHIFT YOUR THINKING… TO SHIFT YOUR MONEY SITUATION
If you’re broke.. finding it hard to meet ends… just observe your thinking patterns.
You want money consciously to run your life… but you actually don’t want money sub-consciously.
And this is a tough situation.
MONEY IS JUST ENERGY & YOU NEED IT TO SURVIVE IN AN ECONOMY
Think about it… if you are not making enough money, it will affect all aspects of your life:
- Having less money will affect your self confidence
- Not having money will not give you less options
- You will not be able to contribute even in charity if you’re not making enough money
- You will always be depending one someone else for your survival
….and this not a good place to be in.
Trust me… I’ve been in this position for years.
I decided to shift my thinking.
Today, I look at money very differently.
- I love it and I have re-established my relationship with money
- I know it’s an amazing resource that can be used for creating wonderful things
- I know I can give more if I make more.
- I know that money and happiness are two different things
- I conscious that money and spirituality are two different things
- Rich people have paid the price to get to that position.
- How the rich use their money has nothing to do with “money” itself. Each one has their own choices.
- Making a lot of money does not make you a BAD person…
It’s due to this shift in my mindset, I was able to get more creative in my abilities to make money on-demand.
For me… money is just a form of energy.
And I realised that “having money solves a lot of problems that not having money brings about”
So today… I would like you to think deeper about this.
I appreciate you.
I believe you can do this.
To your freedom,